Essential oils for anxiety? You bet! Essential oils can be wonderful tools in supporting your mental health! Last week, on episode 35, I had holistic psychiatrist, Dr Ellen Vora on the podcast, and we talked all about holistic approaches to anxiety, getting to the root cause, and even finding healing.
Since we love all things essential oils and holistic health and wellness here at Whimsy + Wellness, we wanted to follow up to last week’s episode, with an episode on using essential oils to support anxiety.
If you’d like to support yourself or someone you love struggling with anxiety with essential oils, then this is the episode for you!
In this episode I walk through:
- 3:46 Essential oils = tools to use alongside professional help
- 6:18 The benefit of being proactive instead of just reactive with our health
- 10:01 Why I love using essential oils for anxiety & how they help
- 13:35 My favorite ways to use essential oils for anxiety
- 17:28 The simple and calming properties of Lavender
- 21:03 Using Ylang Ylang for overwhelm, deep sadness and even bad dreams
- 24:45 How Valerian can support those with trauma and anxiety induced insomnia
- 28:12 Other tools I love to reach for to ease anxiety
- 34:34 It’s brave to admit and ask for help
- Episode 35 – What Our Anxiety Is Telling Us: The Gut Brain Connection & Other Functional Medicine Approaches to Healing Anxiety with Dr. Ellen Vora
- My Beautiful Life Roller Set
- Ep. 27 Essential Oils for Sleep
- Bamboo Rainbow Dropper Bottle
- Floral Dropper Bottle
- Crystals for Stress & Anxiety Set
- Mermaid Roller Blend Recipe
Oh and pssst!! Get 10% off at Whimsy + Wellness by using the code: PODCAST on your next order!
- Fuel your body with delicious Daily Harvest Smoothies! Get up to $40 off your box of Daily Harvest when you use our code WHIMSY at checkout!
- Ready to hydrate?? Grab our favorite Basis hydration sticks for 20% off + free shipping at drinkbasis.com with code WHIMSY at checkout!
Thank you so much for tuning into this episode of the Whimsy & Wellness Podcast brought to you by Whimsy & Wellness and hosted by Meg Ryan. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review – even just a short sentence is so helpful & greatly appreciated!!
Music & Editing by Taylor Ryan