Essential oils can be an incredible tool to add into and amplify your manifestation practice; and that’s exactly what I’ll be sharing about on today’s episode!
Last week, on episode 33, I interviewed Jenni Adishian, a manifestation advisor, on what manifestation is, the science behind how manifesting works, and of course the 5 steps for manifestation! If you enjoyed her interview, are passionate about the topic of manifestation, are interested in bringing essential oils into your manifestation practice OR are curious about their potential to inspire abundance, confidence, and prosperity, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:15 3 reasons to use essential oils for manifestation
- 08:05 Using the clarifying power of Clary Sage essential oil to find clarity and set your intentions
- 10:35 How to use Wild Orange essential oil for abundance and prosperity
- 11:00 Abundance vs Scarcity mindset
- 12:38 Take aligned action and reach your dreams with Ginger essential oil
- 17:49 Believe in your worthiness and release emotional blocks with Jasmine essential oil
- 19:05 Surrender to the process and harness confidence with Black Spruce essential oil
- 21:31 Our favorite manifestation essential oil roller blend recipe
- 22:20 Closing
- Episode 33 – 5 Easy Steps to Manifestation and Creating the Life of Your Dreams with Manifestation Advisor Jenni Adishian
- Push the easy button on vitamins and nutrients with one daily scoop of Athletic Greens! Use our link athleticgreens.com/whimsy for a 1-year free supply of Vitamin D + 5 travel packs with your first purchase!
Looking to pair some Whimsy + Wellness into your oily manifestation practice? Here’s what we recommend…
- My Beautiful Life 10ml Roller Bottle Set
- Phases 10ml Metallic Roller Bottle Set
- Ceramic Peachy Pink Diffuser
- Gemstone Diffusing Bracelet
- Clear Quartz Cluster
- Crystal Set for Creativity and Motivation
- Crystal Set for Confidence and Courage
Oh and pssst!! Get 10% off at Whimsy + Wellness by using the code: PODCAST on your next order!
Thank you so much for tuning into this episode of the Whimsy & Wellness Podcast brought to you by Whimsy & Wellness and hosted by Meg Ryan. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review – even just a short sentence is so helpful & greatly appreciated!!
Music by Taylor Ryan.