What are chakras? How do I balance my chakras? What does balancing chakras even mean?!
As the knowledge and teachings of chakras become more and more widespread, so do the questions – which is amazing!! Learning about Chakras with the intention of becoming more deeply connected to your innermost self is incredible, and this episode of the Whimsy + Wellness Podcast is a perfect starting point on your journey to understanding the Chakra system!
Today’s guest, Cristi Christensen is a former elite-level gymnast and platform diver, she was training with the US Olympic diving team when a back injury ended her career and dream of being an Olympian at just 24. On her own personal healing journey Cristi discovered the chakra system, the knowledge and practices helped her so much she couldn’t help but share with others. She is now a global wellness and embodiment coach and author of her new book: Chakra Rituals: Awakening The Wild Woman Within.
Cristi is on the show today to teach us:
- What chakras are
- How chakras can be beneficial
- How to get your chakras balanced and in alignment
- What it looks and feels like when each chakra is out of balance
- and more!
If you have ever wondered what chakras are, how to get in deeper touch with your body and spirit, and how to embrace and step into vulnerability, this episode is for you!!
GRAB YOUR CHAKRA CRYSTAL INFUSED ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLES HERE
Oh and pssst!! Get 10% off at Whimsy + Wellness by using the code: PODCAST on your next order!
Connect with Cristi:
Cristi’s book: Chakra Rituals: Awakening The Wild Woman Within
- Episode 31: Navigating Change and Transformation with Resilience and Self-Compassion with Dr. Maya Shankar
- Chakra Crystal Essential Oil Roller Bottles Set of 7
- Get up to $40 off your box of Daily Harvest when you use our code WHIMSY at checkout!
Let’s stay in touch!
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhimsyandWellness and @WhimsyandWellnessPodcast
- Subscribe on: Apple and Spotify
Thank you so much for tuning into this episode of the Whimsy & Wellness Podcast brought to you by Whimsy & Wellness and hosted by Meg Ryan. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review – even just a short sentence is so helpful & greatly appreciated!!
Music & Editing by Taylor Ryan